I just got back from a girls weekend spent in Williamsburg with my mama and cousin, Kelsey! On Saturday we left our house around 8am and arrived in Williamsburg about 11am, then headed back home around 2:30pm Sunday afternoon. In this small timeframe, we managed to have 4 amazing experiences…
- Yankee Candle Village
- This is a definite must if you are visiting Williamsburg. There is EVERYTHING. Fudge, Vera Bradley, Alex and Ani, Lilly Pulitzer, Candles, Candy, Brighton Jewelry, Ornaments….yes.yes.yes.yes.YES! This was the cutest building ever!
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- If you love Italian food then you must check this restaurant out! It is conveniently located right next to Yankee Candle Village.
- New Town
- New Town has a wide variety of shopping and dining options! We enjoyed a tasty treat at Sweet Frog then walked around while it settled in our stomach. Unfortunately, we arrived at New Town in the late evening and a lot of the stores were already closed.
- Some of the stores that are in New Town: Justice, Bath and Body Works, Victorias Secret, Charming Charlies, and Chicos.
- If there is a rainy day during your visit, then don’t worry! We saw an awesome movie theatre that seemed to have no shortage of movie options!
- Williamsburg Premium Outlets
- Y’all…this outlet mall was AWESOME. It took us about 4 hours to complete the whole mall, and we didn’t even stop in all the shops! It has almost every shop that you could hope for, it beat my expectations!
- Some of the stores we stopped at: Michael Kors, American Eagle, Levi’s, Pacsun, Sketchers, and more!
- Colonial Williamsburg
- This was such a beautiful and insightful experience! Unfortunately, if you want to walk inside any of the buildings or participate in some of the events you have to pay. So my mama, cousin, and I just walked around the entire place and admired the beautiful scenery! It is amazing, I highly suggest!
- Fun fact: the people dressed up are actually full time employees!
If you guys have visited Williamsburg, or plan to, let me know what you are thinking about doing or have done!