As a fourth quarter senior, only weeks away from graduating, the excitement for college is real. But, like many other seniors, there are aspects about college that make me nervous and/or anxious. Here’s a list of 10 things that make me nervous about entering college…
- The parties.
- I’m scared they’ll be too uh, intense, for me.
- Living with a roommate.
- What if I’m a sucky roommate??
- The workload from classes.
- What if I can’t keep on top of all my work and I fall behind??
- Rushing a sorority.
- I’ve always wanted to join a sorority…but what if they don’t want me??
- Meeting new people.
- What if they don’t like me??
- Getting lost on campus.
- How am I supposed to memorize the MANY names and directions of lawns, buildings, statues??
- Being away from my family.
- My family and I have always been pretty close, it’s quite obvious to anyone that I will miss them too much.
- Being away from my kitty.
- Who is going to snuggle with me all day??
- Gaining the freshman 15.
- If anything, I need to lose weight…but with Tech’s amazing food, I need to have some gym motivators by my side.
- The closet.
- Y’all, this girl has a lot of clothes. This girl is also indecisive. So asking me to pick and choose which small amount of clothing will go into my tiny closet isn’t the best decision.
Despite the title of this post, I am extremely excited for college and my future and next year in general.
Who else is a part of college Class of 2020? Let me know!